Paralegal Boot Camp: Fall in for Basic Training!!Get the basic training you need to serve on the front line!
October 16 & 17, 2015
In this dynamic 2-day boot camp, you will:
- Learn from the experts how to navigate the court system
- Tour the Orange County Courthouse and meet the Orange County Clerk of Court
- Learn from experienced judicial assistants and members of the judiciary
- Learn best practice tips from highly regarded members of the legal community
in Central Florida.
These practical courses will help you gain the confidence you need to be a successful paralegal in Orange County and beyond!
Friday, October 16, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
OCBA Center and Orange County Courthouse
Saturday, October 17, 2015
8:00 am. - 5:00 p.m.
Breakfasts, lunches, and receptions included in your registration.
- $125: Students & Government Attorneys
- $150: OCBA members
- $175: Non-members
(No refunds after September 25, 2015)
Students: Free OCBA Paralegal Student or Law Student Student Membership included with registration (offer good through May 31, 2016.)
For more information, contact Karen Fast, Strategic Marketing and Membership Manager, at 407-422-4551, Ext. 225 or by email.