Transform Your Law Practice into Law Firm Success
Taking Your Firm to the Next Level!
October 29 & 30, 2015
For Lawyers in Practice 3 to 5 Years
In this dynamic, day-and-a-half education program, you will learn from the experts how to transform your law practice into law firm success.
Meet with marketing, human resources, and case management experts. Learn about technology and how it can help with billable hours. And learn best-practice tips from highly regarded members of the legal establishment.
These practical sessions - and much more - will help you expand your horizons and become an exceptional, successful practitioner in Orange County and beyond.
CLE: 5.0, including 1.5 ethics
Marketing Effectively & Ethically: Outpacing the Competition
October 29, 2015
3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
* Social media, networking, online vs. traditional advertising
* Networking reception
Taking Your Firm to the Next Level: Running the Marathon
October 30, 2015
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
* Hiring Practices: How to interview & how to hire
* Quickbooks, spreadsheets, databases, billing, collections & taxes
* Lunch & Learn Judicial Panel Discussion - Professionalism: Co-counsel, mentorships & referrals
* Time Management: work-life balance
* Technology: office infrastructure
* Health and dental insurance
* Retirement planning
OCBA Member $150; Non-member $175
Includes meals & reception
Must be made in full at time of registration
October 28, 2015
For more information:
Contact Karen Fast, Strategic Marketing & Membership Manager, at 407-422-4551, ext. 225, or by email.