Conceive, Believe, and Achieve
The mission of the Paralegal Section of the Orange County Bar Association is to provide leadership, promote the professionalism and certification of paralegals, encourage and acknowledge professional development, promote global affiliations with other professional associations, and provide enriching networking opportunities.
- Joining the Section: Contact membership chair Shannon Hager by email.
- Paralegal Mentorship Program: Contact chair Paul Pelton by email.
- Social Committee: Contact Karina Lavrova by email.
- Paralegal Publications: Contact April Phillips, by email.
- General Questions: Contact section president Tina Farrington, by email.
Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP) Information
- If you are interested in learning more about the Florida Registered Paralegal program, please visit The Florida Bar website.
- If you are interested in learning more about the Valencia College Paralegal Studies program, please visit the Valencia College website.
- If you are interested in paralegal pro bono opportunities with the OCBA Legal Aid Society, please complete the preference form and return to Larri Thatcher, Intake Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cori L. Maldonado
Immediate Past President
6277 Sea Harbor Dr.
Orlando, FL 32821