Conceive, Believe, and Achieve
The mission of the Paralegal Section of the Orange County Bar Association is to provide leadership, promote the professionalism and certification of paralegals, encourage and acknowledge professional development, promote global affiliations with other professional associations, and provide enriching networking opportunities.
- Joining the Section: Contact membership chair Tina Farrington, FRP, by email.
- Paralegal Mentorship Program: Contact chair Paul Pelton, FRP, by email.
- Social Committee: Contact co-chairs Brittney Bogan, FRP, by email or Karina Lavrova by email.
- Paralegal Publications: Contact co-chair Lori Spangler, FRP, by email.
- General Questions: Contact section president Cori Schlitt, FRP, by email.
Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP) Information
- If you are interested in learning more about the Florida Registered Paralegal program, please visit The Florida Bar website.
- If you are interested in learning more about the Valencia College Paralegal Studies program, please visit the Valencia College website.
- If you are interested in paralegal pro bono opportunities with the OCBA Legal Aid Society, please complete the preference form and return to Larri Thatcher, Intake Director, email@example.com
Killgore, Pearlman, Semanie, Denius & Squires, P.A.
2 S. Orange Ave., 5th Fl.
Orlando, FL 32801
407-425-1020, ext. 227
Board of Directors
800 N. Magnolia Ave. , Suite 1201
Orlando, FL 32803