Lawyer Referral & Information Service
Let the OCBA help you build your practice!
The Lawyer Referral & Information Service (LRIS) program is an excellent way for new and seasoned attorneys to serve the community and develop or expand a firm’s practice. The program is one of the largest and most productive in the state of Florida, referring more than 4,000 clients to LRIS panel members each year. Note: You do not need to be a member of the Orange County Bar Association to join our LRIS program and become a panel member.
If you are a current LRIS panel member, please click here to sign-in, review, and update your LRIS profile record.
To become a new LRIS panel member:
- Complete the Panel Membership Agreement form and the Panel Member Application form.
- Complete one or more (but no more than four) of the Practice Area Forms (as noted below). Note: You may select an unlimited number of subpanels within the form. Attach proof of experience, as required.
- Submit the completed Panel Member application form, Practice Area form(s), a copy of the declaration page from your malpractice insurance policy (in the minimum amount of $100,000.00), and the annual dues as noted on the application form to our offices at 880 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801, Attention: Candice Maull. Questions? Contact Candice Maull via email or at (407) 422-4551, Ext. 226.
Practice Area Forms
To become a new LRIS panel member for approved modest mean cases, click on the following document links for more information:
If you wish to join the modest means panel:
- Complete the LRIS Member Application form.
- Complete the Modest Means Client Agreement form.
- Complete the Modest Means Panel Member Agreement form.
- Complete one or more (but no more than four) of the Modest Means Practice Area forms, as noted below. Note: You may select an unlimited number of subpanels within the form.
- Submit the completed application forms, a copy of the declaration page from your malpractice insurance policy (in the minimum amount of $100,000.00), to our offices at 880 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801, Attention: Candice Maull.
Modest Means Practice Area Forms
If you feel your experience qualifies you to accept referrals in an area of law but you do not meet the criteria on these application forms, please contact Candice Maull at 407-422-4551, ext. 226, or by email.