OCBA Member Benefits
Welcome to the world of possibilities with the Orange County Bar Association! As a member, you’ll have access to exclusive benefits worth over $1600 that will help you network, save time, build your career, and develop your legal and business skills.
Networking and Referral Building
- Enjoy complimentary registration to 8 free luncheons, Professionalism Awards Ceremony, and other events.
- Meet and learn from numerous local and federal judges and legal experts.
- Participate in the OCBA’s Lawyer Referral & Information Service at a discounted fee.
- Get free access to our online Membership Directory and receive a complimentary annual headshot.
- Register for free or enjoy discounts on OCBA social events.
- Receive discounts on advertising and mailing lists for attorney-to-attorney referral building.
Save Time at the Courthouse
- Order Court Access Cards online and pre-order in advance to be sent directly to your office.
Build Your Career
- Get opportunities for speaking engagements at legal seminars.
- Participate in leadership roles on various OCBA committees.
- Publish articles in The Briefs magazine.
- Post a resume in the OCBA’s online Career Center for free.
- Join the nationally recognized Young Lawyers Section of the OCBA.
- Sign up for paid shifts at the Orange County Clerk of Court’s Self-Help Center in Orlando and Apopka.
- Participate in the OCBA’s Mentorship Program.
Develop Your Legal and Business Skills
- Register for free or enjoy discounts on OCBA CLE seminars, many of which include complimentary lunch.
- Receive nine free issues of The Briefs magazine.
- Get discounts on CLE seminars on CD and DVD, and via virtual delivery.
- Enjoy free membership in substantive law committees and sections.
- Attend free Legal Aid Society Lunch & Learn Seminars.
- Attend free Judicial Brown Bag Lunch seminars.
Receive Discounts on Products and Services
- Enjoy discounts and priority scheduling for OCBA Center facilities with state-of-the-art AV.
- Post online Career Center listings at member discount.
- Receive discounts from a variety of vendors and benefit providers.
Give Back to the Orlando Community
- Give back through pro bono service with the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association.
- Participate in numerous fundraisers and service projects.
- Join the OCBA’s Modest Means panel for individuals who don’t qualify for legal aid but who need discounted legal services.
For additional information, please contact the Member Services Department.