Orange County Bar Association 2020 Bench Bar Conference
April 3 \ Share
Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819
Registration: 7:30 a.m., Program: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Reception to follow
Pack your backpacks and head back to school at the OCBA’s Bench Bar Conference.
Hear from members of the judiciary from Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties,
as well as judges from the federal bench, appellate bench and Florida’s Supreme Court.
Earn up to 7.0 CLE Credits
Join us at lunch for
“Getting Sent to the Principal’s Office: A Word from A Supreme Court Justice and Florida’s Chief Judges”
led by OCBA’s President, Tony Sos!
After a day of making straight A’s, meet with our sponsors at an afternoon reception,
featuring raffle and drawings for special gifts.
Registration fees increase after February 1.
Option 1: Law Firm Sponsorship – $1200
What you will receive:
- Attendance, meals (breakfast, lunch, breaks and reception) and a full day of CLE sessions for up to two (2) attorneys
- One (1) Bench Bar Conference Program ad: Eighth-page (1/8), b/w
- Listing as Sponsor in Bench Bar Conference Program
- Announcement of sponsorship of one session at the beginning of that session (subject to availability)
- Signage at sponsored session, stating that the session is sponsored by the firm
- Logo on rotating Power Point presentation in main ballroom specifying the firm’s sponsorship
- Listing on sponsor board outside main ballroom