Arbitration in 2021 – Sponsored by Upchurch Watson White & Max
May 4 \ Share
The Construction and Business Law Committee presents:
Arbitration in 2021
Description: Seven well-qualified panelists from Upchurch Watson White & Max present four credit hours of up-to-date advice for effective advocacy before, during and after arbitration. The program begins with a survey of the rules and statutes governing arbitration in Florida and under the Federal Arbitration code and then walks attendees through the arbitration process.
Location: This will be a Zoom meeting and login instructions will be emailed 24 hours prior to event.
Program: 9:00 am – 1:00pm
CLE: 4.0 General Credits
Certification Credits: Business litigation 4.0; Civil trial 4.0
- Lawrence M. Watson, Jr., Founding Partner of Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group
- A. Michelle Jernigan, UWWM Principal, Arbitrator and Mediator
- Jeffrey M. Fleming, UWWM Shareholder, Arbitrator and Mediator
- Ana Cristina Maldonado, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- Brenda J. Newman, Esq., UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- Renée E. Thompson, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
- April Y. Walker, UWWM Arbitrator and Mediator
Registration deadline: May 2, 2021
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Stephanie Sadi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-422-4551 ext. 233.
***If you are an OCBA Member please make sure you login to your account before registering for any events/seminars to receive your member discount if applicable***
Click HERE to register.