Mentorship, Professionalism, and Avoiding Malpractice for Young Lawyers – Sponsored by DBPR
October 27 \ Share
The Professionalism, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the Young Lawyer’s Section presents: Mentorship, Professionalism, and Avoiding Malpractice for Young Lawyers
Sponsored by Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
Description: Topics to be discussed.
- Discussing the Oath of Admission
- Mentorship and Improving Professionalism in the Community
- Malpractice and ways to improve professionalism?
- Mentorship Reveal
Location: OCBA Center with virtual option.
Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
CLE: 1.0 Professionalism Credit
- Honorable Alice Blackwell (Ninth Circuit)
- Honorable Joshua Mize (Ninth Circuit)
- Marc Consalo, Esq. (UCF Legal Studies Department)
Registration deadline: October 25, 2021
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Stephanie Sadi at email@example.com or 407-422-4551 ext. 233.
***If you are an OCBA Member please make sure you login to your account before registering for any events/seminars to receive your member discount if applicable***
Click HERE to register.