OCBA September Luncheon
September 19 \ Share
The Orange County Bar Association & The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida present:
- Luz Maria Doria (Executive Producer, Despierta America)
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Attire: Business casual
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown | 191 East Pine Street, Orlando.
Parking: The best parking option is available across the street from the Embassy Suites in the parking lot and parking garage. Prices are $2 for every 1/2 hour parked. Please note that only credit card is accepted for payment, no cash is accepted.
Disabled Parking: Valet Parking has been discounted to $10. Must have valid Disabled Parking Permit to receive discount.
- Those who are OCBA & HBACF members: please register through the OCBA store, please make sure you are logged into your OCBA account
- Those who are HBACF members only: please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for the luncheon
Title Sponsor: LexisNexis
- Orange Legal, a Veritext company
- Seacoast Bank
- Veritext Legal Solutions
- Florida Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
***If you are an OCBA Member please make sure you login to your account before registering for any events/seminars to receive your member discount if applicable***
When registering for the luncheon, please note that once you add the item to your cart, there is an additional step you must take. You must click the checkout button to finish the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Norris, Events & Seminar Manager at 407-422-4551 x. 233 or email@example.com
To register visit the OCBA store by clicking here