Personal Organization and Productivity Skills for Lawyers
January 26 \ Share
• Alicia Kaye
Description: Topics to be Discussed
• Understanding the link between organizing, mental health, and productivity.
• Overcoming barriers to success in organizing and change in technological habits.
• Assessing personal learning style and preferences for efficiency and productivity.
• Understanding the importance and benefits of digitizing paper with an appropriate filing system that suits their needs.
• Learning to develop a personalized, productive and efficient office environment
Location: This will be a live Zoom meeting and login instructions will be sent 24 hours prior to event.
Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
CLE: 1.0 General Credit; 0.5 Mental Illness; 0.5 Technology
Registration deadline: January 24, 2022
**All participants in attendance will receive an entry into a raffle for one of 5 $20 e-gift cards to The Container Store!**
If you have questions about registration, please call Stephanie Sadi at 407-422-4551 ext. 233.
***Please note this event is for OCBA Members only. Please make sure you are logged into your OCBA account, or you will not be able to register***
Click here to register.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Monday January 24th, 2022