WHEN IT ALL GOES WRONG! P.E.A.C.E. – Sponsored by Family Law Software & Soberlink
February 19 \ Share
The Family Law Committee presents: When It All Goes Wrong! P.E.A.C.E.
Description: This major seminar will break down the well-known P.E.A.C.E. acronym in family law by providing the legal and judicial perspectives for each area of Parenting (Alientation), Equitable Distribution, Alimony, Child Support and Everything Else categories. A judicial panel will finalize the seminar with an active discussion and offer the family attorney practical tips and perspectives.
Location: This will be a Zoom meeting and login instructions will be emailed 24 hours prior to event.
Program: 8:00 am – 1:50pm
CLE: General Credits Pending
- The Hon. John D. W. Beamer
- The Hon. Alice L. Blackwell
- The Hon. Vincent S. Chiu
- The Hon. Michael Kraynick
- The Hon. Diego Madrigal III
- The Hon. Heather Pinder Rodriguez
- The Hon. Diana M. Tennis
- The Hon. Greg A. Tynan
- Gen. Magistrate Lisa Bedwell
- Gen. Magistrate Erin Duncan
- John W. Foster, Esq.
- Lauren M. Ilvento, Esq.
- Ophelia Bernal-Mora, Esq.
- Barbara Fancher Jones, Esq.
- Ana Tangel-Rodriguez, Esq.
- Dr. John Grbac, Psy.D
- Cincy Price, CFP
- Diane Womack, CPA, ABV, CFF, CFE
Registration deadline: February 17, 2021
Sponsor – Family Law Software & Soberlink
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Stephanie Sadi at email@example.com or 407-422-4551 ext. 233.
***If you are an OCBA Member please make sure you login to your account before registering for any events/seminars to receive your member discount if applicable***