Helping You Find
The Right Lawyer Right Now!
Lawyer Referral and Information ServiceA Florida Bar-approved Lawyer Referral and Information Service
For a referral to an experienced lawyer, you may:
What happens when I call?
When you call, the manager will:
- Ask you to briefly state your concern.
- Match your legal need with an experienced attorney.
- Give you the name and phone number of the attorney.
What is the cost?
You will be required to pay the OCBA a $50 administrative before a lawyer referral can be given. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Cash payments are accepted only in the OCBA office.
What is my obligation?
Once you pay the administrative fee and receive the referral, you will:
- Call the attorney.
- Consult with the attorney by phone or in person at the attorney's office for up to 30 minutes.
- Pay the attorney directly for any legal services he/she provides after the initial 30-minute consultation.
Se habla Espanol
There are no attorneys at the OCBA offices. You will not be able to speak or meet with an attorney at the OCBA.
If you can not afford an attorney, please visit the Legal Aid Society website or call 407-841-8310. We do not provide referrals for pro bono (free) attorneys.
(All OCBA attorneys who accept referrals from the OCBA's Lawyer Referral & Information Service pay to participate in this service.)