View My Cart
OCBA Materials Chapter 13 in the Time of Covid 19
1.0 General Credit
Cares Act, Plan Modifications to 84 Months, Recent Bankruptcy Court Decisions, Bankruptcy Court Changes, and much more…
Certification Credits: 2.0 Appellate Practice; 2.0 Civil Trial; 2.0 Criminal Appellate Law; 2.0 Criminal Trial Law; 2.0 Juvenile Law
· Civil Practitioner Perspective: Proving Causation under the Daubert Standard
· Criminal Practitioner Perspective: Daubert & Admissibility of Nonscientific Experts
· Judicial Perspective: Daubert Standards, Discloser Requirements and Evidentiary Issues at Trial.
4.50 General Credit
Certification Credits 4.50 Marital and Family Law
· Considerations beyond the Child Support Guideline Worksheet.
· Protecting the Child(ren) Beyond Child Support
· Final Judgement Drafting
· Family Law Ethics Hour with The Florida Bar
1.0 Appellate Practice;
Topics will include:
Procedural requirements for seeking attorney’s fees on appeal.
Recent cases dealing with attorney’s fees.
Various ways for appellate attorneys to recover their fees for litigating an appeal.
Certification Credits: 1.0 Marital and Family Law
Update on national issues and strategic plan
Update on recent EEOC litigation
Recent developments from the Miami District