The Orange County Bar Association Presents:
The New Lawyer Training Program 2020
*Notice: The 2020 program has been modified to a virtual format due to COVID-19.*
Jump Start Your Career & Register Today!
Law school prepared you for the bar exam. The OCBA will prepare you to practice law!
Students receive membership to the OCBA. Everyone gets paired with a mentor!
Date: September 11, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
This program consists of a live 4-hour virtual webinar, in addition to several pre-recorded CLE sessions on various topics.
- Student: $50 Students: OCBA membership included.
- Current Member Price: $75
- Non-member Price: $100
Payment due with application.
Location: Navigating the Courts in the Ninth Judicial Circuit
- Learn about circuit civil, business, domestic & criminal courts
- Learn about scheduling & filing notices
- Hear best practice techniques from judges, the Public Defender & the State Attorney..and more!
Starting Your Own Firm: The Nuts and Bolts
- Professionalism & ethics in practice
- How to establish a successful in practice
- Learn about protecting your assets
- Practice management resources & legal research
- Payment due in full upon enrollment
- Enrollment deadline: September 10, 2020
- Enrollment includes placement into an OCBA Mentor Program