2020 New Lawyer Training Program: Jump Start Your Career – August 7-8, 2020
The Orange County Bar Association Presents:
The New Lawyer Training Program 2020
Jump Start Your Career & Register Today!
Join us for a dynamic, two-day program designed to help you become confident, successful practitioner in Orange County and beyond.
Dates: August 7-8, 2020
- CLE Approval for Day 1 & Day 2: Pending
- Certification Approval for Day 1 & Day 2: Pending
- Student: $125 Students: OCBA membership included.
- Current Member Price: $150
- After May 1, 2020 : $175
- Non-member Price: $175
- After May 1, 2020 : $195
Payment due with application.
(No refunds after July 15, 2020)
Day One – Navigating the Courts in the Ninth Judicial Circuit
August 7, 2020 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tour the Orange County Courthouse
- Learn about circuit civil, business, domestic & criminal courts
- Learn about scheduling & filing notices
- Hear best practice techniques from judges, the Public Defender & the State Attorney..and more!
Orange County Courthouse – Jury Room (425 N. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801)
8:00am – 5:00 am (please allow extra time for arrival, parking and getting through security)
Day Two – Starting Your Own Firm: The Nuts and Bolts
August 8, 2020 – Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Professionalism & ethics in practice
- How to establish a successful in practice
- Learn about protecting your assets
- Practice management resources & legal research
OCBA Center (880 N. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801)
Program Sponsored by: TBD
- Payment due in full upon enrollment
- Enrollment deadline: August 1, 2020 (No refunds after July 15, 2020)
- Enrollment includes breakfasts and lunches
- Enrollment includes placement into an OCBA Mentor Program